ESTATE ADMINISTRATION | PROBATE
Understanding the several options when you lose a loved one is always a priority with our firm. Options include a traditional probate with administration, publication for creditors, or probate for limited purposes (e.g., to prove ownership of title), or for estates less than $50,000 for a small estate affidavit. More importantly, our first question is if a probate is even required. Making the process as simple as we can while making sure to protect your interest is our first priority.
- Evaluating the Necessity of Probate
- Traditional Probate | Administration
- Alternatives to Traditional Probate
- Probate for Limited Purposes
- Small Estate Administration | Affidavit
- Insolvent Estates