ELDER CARE | ADVANCED DIRECTIVES
Like so many of our clients, we have struggled in dealing with aging parents. Our practice focuses on providing the family documents needed to work through these difficult times. We can provide Financial Power of Attorneys and Medical Power of Attorneys to help you help those you love and care for. If you are faced with a life threatening illness, we will explain advanced directives like a Living Will, or a Medical Power of Attorney with an Advance Care Plan dealing with quality of life and treatment issues.
Our attorneys handle a wide range of legal matters affecting an older or disabled person, including issues related to health care, long term care planning, guardianship, retirement, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid (TennCare), and other important matters that affect the aging population.
- The Care of Aging Patients
- Durable Financial Power of Attorney
- Durable Medical Power of Attorney
- Durable Medical Power of Attorney with an Advanced Care Plan
- Quality of Life and Treatment Issues
- Living Will
- Medicaid Qualification Guides
- Medicaid Look Back and Penalty Periods
- Medicaid Spend Down and Guidelines